2009年7月8日水曜日

#10 Family Life

page 14 section4 a-f

a) Children usually leave home after they go to university or begin working.
So, they leave home when they are 18-22.
My younger brother left home when he was 18 to go to university because his university is far away from Hiroshima.

b) There are three in my hone, now because my brother lives by himself, so my parents and me.

c) I think a head is my father, but he doesn't have much power.

d) My mother does the housework, but sometimes I help her with washing a bath or cleaning clothes.
But she always cooks dinner.

e) My father and my mother run the family, but mainly my father because my mother is not a formal worker, so my father runs the family.

f) I have three rooms to sleep in.
When my brother was in home, these rooms were used by my parents, my brother and me.
But now, my brother left home, so these are use by my father, mother and me.

1 件のコメント:

  1. hi anpanman!
    in my house, my father is the head i think..
    but my mother has more power than him! haha~

    返信削除