2009年7月30日木曜日

#13 Personal Spaces

1. I stand 1 meter far away from him because if I stand too near from him, he might think I love him.

2. Depending on how close we are. But I don't touch with my friend often because if he is a boy, we might be misunderstood as a couple.

3. I don' sit next to others because I don't want others to interrupt my personal space.

4. I look the upper because I don't want to maintain eye contact.

5. I stand about 70 cm far away from the person my front. I think I may stand closer than others because I don't want to get in the way of others. If I stand far away from the person my front, the line will be longer, so I think I have to stand closer.

6. I sit the empty seat close by because it is danger to move on the bus while moving.

7. Yes, because I want someone to disturb my reading.

8. I like to see very few people because if it is not so crowded, we can swim freely.

9. Yes, recently, I look them in the eye bacause if I look away from my friend, it might be rude. I don't know the timing when I can look away.

10. No, because if I talk to other people suddenly, they will be surprised. Also, talking loudly in the train may be rude.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Almost JApanese have same opinions about 1- 10 questions, so I agree with you.
    But i have some different ideas, 6,7,8.
    Please come to read my opinions and talk about them together.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    I agree with you on the whole!
    We tend to keep proper distance especially in the public places :)

    返信削除
  3. hi anpanman!
    i like to see few people like you.
    do you feel that at a department store as well?

    返信削除