2009年7月30日木曜日

#14 Politics and Reflections

If I were working for the UN, I would work at the UNESCO.
I'm interested in the education because I'm going to be a tutor at the cram school next spring and also I have a little experience working at the cram school, so I can understand how to communicate with children.
So, my communication skill could be used for the UNESCO.
So, the UNESCO is the suitable part for me.
If I could work for the UNESCO, I would like to go to many poor countries and talk to children there.
Talking children can reduce their stress, I believe.
That's why I would like to work for the UNESCO because my experience as a tutor would be helpful.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I work at cram school as my part-time job too.
    I am always cheered up by children.
    So, you also will be done.^^*

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your opinion!
    I want to work in UNESCO too.
    I think UNESCO is very good work.

    返信削除
  3. Hello:)

    I agree with you.
    I work at cram school as a part-time job now.
    I like children and to communicate with them.
    Your communication skill will be use in UNESCO!

    返信削除
  4. Hi anpanman!
    I have worked at carm school before. Children are very cute and interesting to communicate with them. However this job was littele bit hard for me. So now, I have respect for you!

    返信削除