2009年7月8日水曜日

#12 Dating Practices



I don't care my partner's appearance very much.

I think his personality is the most important, for example, gentle, kind and soft or so on.

His job is also important because if I get married to hime, we need certain amount of money.

His background is a little bit important because he had had a crime in the past, I wouldn't date him.

I think his family is also important because in Japan, if we get married to the oldest sun, we should live with his family.

I don't want to live together.

His parents' personality is also important.

Hobbies are a little bit important because if we have the same hobbies, we can spend time together.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi , I agree with you!! Good looking is very very important. Becaue I have to see his face forever, If we get married.lol

    返信削除
  2. Hi Anpanman,
    I'm glad to hear your honest opinion!
    As you said, it is important to know how he has been spending his life and whether we have to live his parents or not. That is a severe, but important problem to choose!!

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your comment.
    I didn't think of his fammily, it's very important!!
    I don't want to live with his familly. haha~(^皿^)v

    返信削除